-->

Monday, August 28, 2006

9. xXthe absymal abyss of my soul (yes it's a joke)Xx

the noise inspiration of the ghost has taken a backseat as i refine my chops as an acoustic guitar player. inspiration coming in the form of damien rice and revisiting many acoustic musicians from my cd library.

not many people may know of my fear for the post apocalypse, and hence it has been my little fantasy to start an all acoustic orchestra/choir. where the only rule is to not use electricity. guitars will be amplified by simply having more guitars, or playing in a nice battered dome for good acoustics or just have one guitar playing and everybody keeping quiet, whatever that may be in the future. voices, body percussion, battered strings, noise and melody all as one without the tricks of the electronic trade. music never to be recorded, so that perhaps.. we shall only visit good music when the muse decides to descend upon her musicians and followers.

haven't fixed the problem with the signal yet, nothing recorded yet.. but playing whilst inspired is a wonderful thing -)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

February 01, 2010 4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easily I agree but I about the collection should have more info then it has.

February 07, 2010 1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home