-->

Thursday, July 13, 2006

2. destroying planets with the blue ark doom box

just got my dual bypass feedback loop from the blue ark, others known affectionately as the doom box of interplanetary destruction and other suggestively annihilating adjetives. it features two true bypass loops, one of them being a feedback looping channel, which means i can send and return my signal through it infinitely for pure sonic bliss. doesn't work too well with my phaser, but with a chorus and delay, its starting to sound special. gonna add an envelope filter to the signal chain soon, that's in the works, plus an overdrive pedal. but those will be surprises..

my feedback loop consists of a chorus and phaser, and the second loop houses my vintage rat distortion pedal and soon to be overdrive pedal. for bass, its going to be the mxr m-80 which im going to get tomorrow. and my lovely lovely m-102 dynacomp! wooot.. sweet.. so all you tech heads, perhaps you can visualise what i'm raving about, but for the others, i'll post some pictures of my beloved pedalboard rather soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY.!
good luck on you're wondering journey, will constantly share my aquisitions with ya and together, we make captain planet.

July 19, 2006 12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*wonderful. i MEANT wonderful!

July 19, 2006 12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home