-->

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

5. a god amongst insects

somewhere in between the darkness and the light
i wish i'd find you staring back at me
for even though you'll find the heavens singing
there's something stabbing in the dark
something that reminds me of the winter's chill
all those days that reminded me
of what it's like not to have you
by my side
next to me
warm to the touch of the sparrows' feet
and i liken it all to better days
passing through time
almost like the raindrops of yesterday
washing it all away
but i'm still caught in between
somewhere between darkness and the light.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

August 12, 2006 4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

August 17, 2006 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home